Game Sheet Sticker Template
This is the official MA Hockey template for game sheet stickers.
- This template is designed to work with Avery Labels 5263 (or any 2”x4” blank label).
- Enter player and coach information in the YELLOW box only. All other boxes will autofill with the information.
- Each printed sheet will contain 10 labels.
- Required Information:
- MAH Code including roster number (It looks like this: MAHXXXX-XXX). This number can be found on the official USA Hockey roster that your program registrar submits.
- Team Name: This is how your team is referred to in your league (Example: Belmont 10u AAA or Amherst 14u Red)
- All rostered players listed either ALPHABETICALLY or NUMERICALLY (There is space on the template for 20 players and four coaches, the maximum allowed by USA Hockey)
- All rostered coaches entered in the following format: First Name Last Name (CEP#) Level, Exp. Date (Example: John Smith (123456) L3, 2022). This information is also available on the official USA Hockey roster submitted by your program registrar.
- You are not required to use this template, but you are required to use some form of printed label that includes this information on ALL COPIES of the official gamesheet.
Please complete the injury/incident report and notify the Comets Director of Equipment & Player Safety via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA HOCKEY SAFESPORT TRAINING AND REFRESHER
Go here https://www.usahockey.com/safesporttraining